Monday 25 April 2011

Elizabeth David: Italian Food

Hello

As well as doing the small cooking challenges, there is project that I would love to do. Except as of now I don't have the time for it. I am currently in the run up to my final A2 exams in college, revision & classes are my main focus right now. However after I finish up and walk out of my final exam on the 27th June I will not have to be in another education institute until mid-September. WOOHOO! So for nearly 10 weeks, I will be focus on improving my life skills, my home and helping the family. So one project I would like to focus on during this summer holiday is completing every recipe in Elizabeth David's 'Italian Food'. Now don't start shouting that I'm attempting to do a cheap Julie and Julia project! I will blog occasionally about this project during summer however the main focus blog during the Summer will be on style and weight loss :)

I'm currently scanning YouTube to find easy recipe vids to try in prep for this adventure: this one of my faves so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The story of someone's life? A tale of accomplishment? A tale of woe?