Wednesday 20 April 2011

Cooking Challenge 'uno'

Sorry about the break, for once the UK is having a different type of weather. SUN! You've got to love the seasons set-up in England. We appear to have missed Spring completely and moved straight on to Summer.
Anyhow here's my post:

To somewhat save myself from starving when I start university (and become more independent- shock horror!) I'm going to be trying my best to widen my cooking knowledge in the coming months. At the moment my cooking skill is what you could call 'limited'- well I know how to cook a boiled egg and not burn toast, for instance! So I've decided to try out a few recipes! Yep I know, I will most likely poison myself at first, but hopefully in time I will improve to perhaps a reasonable standard :)  The first cookbook I will  be using recipes from will be Weight Watcher's 'Fabulous & Filling'!


So to complete this first challenge I will cook two recipes:
  1. Smoked Salmon Linguine (P48)
  2. Morocan Lamb and Green Bean Stir Fry (P70)
I will post the results of this challenge next Friday.

Lets hope I don't burn the house down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The story of someone's life? A tale of accomplishment? A tale of woe?